Lets face it, we love meals that are a breeze to create, especially desserts! When it does not make any sense to head out to your local bakery or to bake a full-sized cake, we praise the genius that came up with the idea of cake in a mug.
Even a college student incapable of cooking anything but instant ramen can learn how to make a mug cake with a mug, a microwave, and a few simple ingredients that are readily available in most kitchen pantries.
The possibilities are endless, but to start you off, wed love to show you our favorite mug cake recipes at LittleThings. We’ve done the research to find the 23 tastiest recipes out there.
Love mug cake recipes? If you plan on trying these easy recipes, why not SHARE with your friends so they can also learn how to make a mug cake. Wed love to hear some feedback in the comments about any of the recipes you try here, and tell us about any other delicious mug cake recipes you know.
1. The Perfect Chocolate Cake With Two Ingredients
2. Rainbow Mug Cake
3. Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
4. Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
5. Quick Nutella Mug Cake
6. Pumpkin Mug Cake
7. Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
8. Three-Ingredient, Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake
9. Single-Serve Mug Coffee Cake
10. Blueberry Protein Mug Cake Recipe
11. Paleo Four-Minute Lemon Mug Cake
12. Vegan Carrot Cake In A Mug
13. Keto Raspberry Cream Cheese Mug Cake
14. Matcha Microwave Cake With Matcha Protein Frosting
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
16. Paleo Red Velvet Mug Cake
17. Vegan Sweet Potato Mug Cake
18. Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
19. High-Protein Tart Cherry Nutty Mug Cake
20. Keto Avocado Cake From A Mug
21. Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake
22. Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake
23. Cookies-And-Cream Mug Cake