Eyebrows have become all the rage in today’s makeup and beauty world. People everywhere have dropped the thin-brow look for natural, full-bodied eyebrows.
While natural-looking eyebrows are easier to maintain, they can also cause stress if they don’t look exactly the way you want them to. The biggest trend in eyebrows right now is thick, filled-in brows that make a statement on a woman’s face.
Whether you like the natural look or a slightly more polished, clean look, you probably spend a good amount of time trying to make your eyebrows appearjust perfect. Brow expert Jared Bailey says that the shape and thickness of your brows can completely change everything.
Although eyebrows seem like they should be easy, they can actually be pretty high maintenance with tweezing, plucking, waxing, threading, filling in, defining, highlighting, etc. but are you really doing these things correctly?
Scroll through the list below for 12 things you should never do to your eyebrows. Are you guilty of doing any of them? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to tell us if we forgot anything!
1. Trying To Make Them Match Perfectly
2. Using Dirty Or Old Tweezers
3. Doing Them Before The Rest Of Your Makeup
4. Tweezing Before Showering
5. Trying To Match Your Brow Color To Your Hair Color
6. Waxing After Using Anti-Aging Cream
7. Over-Widening Your Brow Gap
8. Using A Magnifying Mirror While Plucking
9. Using Brow Stencils
10. Picking The Wrong Makeup Brushes
11. Tweezing Above Your Brows
12. Skipping The Trip To A Professional
Read more: http://www.littlethings.com/eyebrow-fixes/