There have been a lot of heartthrobs who’ve graced the silver screen over the past few decades. However, some have shined just a little brighter than the rest.
John Travolta captured a lot of hearts in his day. While he’s off the market now, being a happily married man (the couple celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary in 2017), plenty of us may still consider him to be our earliest celebrity crush. Of course, wecan still look back at his past performancesand fall in love all over again!
Scroll through below for a look at11 facts you likely never knew about John before. He’s quite the interesting character! There isso much more going on beyond thefancy footwork he displayed inmovies likeGreaseandSaturday Night Fever.
Isn’t it always fun to learn more obscure facts about celebrities you’ve grown to know and love over the years? Let us know if we missed any John Travolta trivia in the comments.
And please SHARE these fun facts aboutJohn with your family and friends on Facebook!
1. He Left High School Early To Become An Actor
2. John Didn’t Need A Stunt Double In “Urban Cowboy”
3. He Had A Near-Death Piloting Experience
4. He Turned Down A Role In The Movie “Chicago”
5. He Likes His Coffee Super Duper Strong
6. Princess Diana Named A Dress After Him
7. He Sang A Duet With Miley Cyrus
8. Tragedy Struck At A Young Age
9. He Cherishes The Advice He Got From Marlon Brando
10. He Has A Surprisingly Strong Love Of Mustard
11. “Saturday Night Fever” Was Quite The Sweaty Experience